Legal Disclaimer:

Legal Disclaimer: Cycling is an inherently dangerous sport. The responsibility for each riders safety, fitness and the soundness of his or her bicycle lies solely with each rider. No effort has been made to insure the safety of the roads chosen by any member of the group, nor have the routes been screened for road or other hazards and may not be the safest route available. No effort has been made to ensure that riders in the group possess any degree of skill and/or judgment. By either continuing to read this blog or participating in a ride each rider agrees to waive and release any claims against fellow riders or the route organizers or the blog author on behalf of themselves and their heirs and assigns. This waiver and release of any claims includes claims based upon the negligence of said fellow riders, route organizers and blog author.


VIEW RIDES CALENDAR AT BOTTOM OF BLOG

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who Wants to Ride?

Saturday I had enough and started googling Do It Yourself kits for arks! Man, was it raining or what? The last time I rode was Friday morning. Was it 4 days of rain? I was getting cabin fever by Sunday afternoon so I went over to my folks house in Gulf Breeze for some meatloaf and watched Japan beat up on Hawaii in the Little League World Series. While I was starting to chant USA, USA, USA my legs started twitching and I found myself air pedaling. Ever air pedaled while watching baseball? Shows you how much I was itching for a ride...

Well, today the weather could not be better for cycling. The temps are in the 80s with plenteous sunshine and much lower humidity. Who wants to ride???

All this week we have great rides planned including 3 rides this coming Labor Day weekend. Check the Ride Calendar at the bottom of this blogulation for all the details! Tonight's ride should be very well attended as everybody is chomping at the bit like a bunch of race horses...uh, Clydesdales that is! Come on out for some great peloton antics from the cast of unusual characters that can only be identified as the Firestone and Summit Group!

See you out on the road,
Bob

1 comment:

  1. Nothing can stop us hardcores.....Richard and I rode.....and Yes, we got wet.....very very wet....and very very grimey! I managed to finish up with 40 miles.
    And yes, this morning was a spectacular morning to ride!!( I work Tuesday nights). See you on the road!

    ReplyDelete